- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Any replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the Automotive Service Association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer why these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Services Association.
Hands down best, most honest repair shop around. My family has used this shop for years. Recently brought my car in as I thought I had a oil leak. And they could have very easily confirmed an oil leak and charged me accordingly. However I was told that the last person to change my oil (dealership) didn't replace the plug properly. HONESTY. The staff is friendly. You will be wise to make an appointment though as they are often busy because of their stellar reputation
These guys are always up-front and honest. With top-notch service and reasonable prices, they always get my business.
I've been going here since I moved to town. I always find the staff friendly, quite honest and always reasonable compared to sts or jiffy lube. Every time they have estimated a price for a repair they have always called me If it's going to be surpassed that estimated price and have always called me to inform me if something else is wrong with it. If they can't reach my number they call another number on file. You pay for what you get and what you get is good quality repairs from friendly staff who know what they are doing.
Got oil change done and had them look over my car that just came out of storage. Great service - honest and professional staff that didnt try to upsell me on things I didnt need. Prices very good also - my oil changes usually cost around $85 and was only $60 (or so) here!
Best auto repair shop in Hillsborough, NJ. The staff here is honest and competent and those two things together make them the best choice around. I've always found their prices to be fair and their work to be done within a reasonable amount of time. Another auto shop told me I needed new rotors that day or I would risk having a safety issue. I took it to Amwell to confirm and they told me this was a blatant lie. I was able to get all the actual work I needed done and didn't overspend on unnecessary maintenance. That alone motivated me to write a great review - thanks guys!